MSN duck is unbeatable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSN duck is unbeatable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On the xBox 360, what is the best game?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

On the xBox 360, what is the best game? Empty
PostSubject: On the xBox 360, what is the best game?   On the xBox 360, what is the best game? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:30 am

I'm more of a PC gamer, so don't have many 360 games - I have 4. As I have so few games I don't really have a clear favourite. The games I do have are Assassins Creed, Saints Row, Halo 3 and Rainbow 6 Vegas.

Assassins Creed, believe it or not, was the main reason I got the 360. I was interested in the "free running" aspect shown in the trailers and adverts - and when I got the game I was not disappointed. My only problem with this game is the cut-scenes and how you can't skip them. That reason, and that reason alone is why I no longer play the game.

Saints Row, even though regarded as many as a GTA "spoof" is one of my favourite games. I spent hours completing the mini-activities that have been provided - my favourite of which was the Hitman one. Once I completed all of these and got relatively far into the game, I found it hard to go on. Whether this was due to repetitiveness of the game or amount of time i spent on my other games can't be said.

Halo 3, like I implied before, was relatively similar to the previous two in terms of principle. Once I completed the game and got the majority of the achievements (skulls etc) I found myself going on R6V more and more. Since then the only time I go on Halo is to go online with my friends - whether it be to complete a few missions cooperatively or have a few matches.

Rainbow 6 Vegas is without a doubt one of the most replayable games I have been on recently. I started out on "normal" and completed it. Doing a few of the missions with my friends online only made me want to do it more - to try out new weapons. This led to be trying to complete it on the "realistic" difficulty. When I got to the harder parts of the game I stopped playing - as this is when I got into Counter-Strike on the computer.

Again, feel free to post your thoughts about your favourite game using either this topic or a new one. If there is a topic designated to a specific game please use either that topic or this one and avoid starting yet another.
Back to top Go down
https://pleasego.board-directory.net

On the xBox 360, what is the best game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MSN duck is unbeatable.  :: Game consoles. :: xBox.-
Jump to: