MSN duck is unbeatable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSN duck is unbeatable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On the original xBox, what game was the best?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

On the original xBox, what game was the best? Empty
PostSubject: On the original xBox, what game was the best?   On the original xBox, what game was the best? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:46 am

You might think that Halo 2 was the best - considering its popularity. I, however, think that the first Halo was the best. When it first came out it was original, and even though #2 had a new story line the principle was the same. You may think that all of the Halo games aren't as good as people make them out to be. Whatever the case - what game do you think was the best for the original xBox?

I never really had many games, I was content with what I had. One of my favourites was Halo. As I said before - it was original. My main problem with Halo was that it was repetitive. Once I completed it I could barely do one mission again without turning off the console.

Another game which I love is Burnout 3: Takedown. This was probably the most addictive game I had, especially when it came to the crash sites. I kept replaying the level in order to get the "achievement" and then continued to play it to try and better my score. As well as this I loved doing the races and trying to get the achievements for the number of takedowns etc. The one thing I hated on this game were some of the special events - they took me ages to complete and weren't worth the effort.

Again, you can either post your thoughts towards games in this topic or start a new one about an individual game (or series). If someone has already posted about a certain game, please don't start a new topic - use either this one or theirs.
Back to top Go down
https://pleasego.board-directory.net

On the original xBox, what game was the best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MSN duck is unbeatable.  :: Game consoles. :: xBox.-
Jump to: