MSN duck is unbeatable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSN duck is unbeatable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which console is the best?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

Which console is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which console is the best?   Which console is the best? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:24 am

Out of the 3 major consoles - PS3, xBox 360 and the Wii - which do you feel is the best overall, including factors such as the price and gameplay. Feel free to post your thoughts in this topic, or start a new one with the respective consoles name and explain why you feel it's the best. If someone has already started a topic with the console you feel is best, post your thoughts either here or there - try not to start a new topic.

I'll start it off by saying that I think the 360 is best - by far. Compared to the other two its cost is average; now £129.99. Okay, so the PS3 has slightly better graphics - who cares? I'd consider myself a "gamer" so care more about the gameplay than graphics. The games exclusive to the 360 are better than those exclusive to the other consoles. I'm sure that Halo 3, no matter how much of a let down it was, will be better than Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
https://pleasego.board-directory.net

Which console is the best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MSN duck is unbeatable.  :: Game consoles. :: What's the best?-
Jump to: