MSN duck is unbeatable.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSN duck is unbeatable.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What're your best scores?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin

What're your best scores? Empty
PostSubject: What're your best scores?   What're your best scores? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:58 am

On the "aim" servers my best record was 44 kills to 6 deaths - using the AWP. This, I thought was the best I'd ever get. Since then I've found a new server with "fun" maps. Usually I'm poor when it comes to knife fights, however... I managed to get 60 kills to 43 deaths - that I'm proud of. Very Happy

My best ever score was on a map which I've never been on before, and I can't remember it's name. The server I use now doesn't allow the AWP, so I'm using the scout. My score was 68 kills to just the 1 death. The reason I love this so much was because, towards the end, someone was so annoyed with me they swapped to my team and purposely got in my way - how sad is that? Razz

Am I just being big headed, or are these scores as good as I think? What do you think your best score is - disregarding servers like "predator mod", where people can get up to thousands of kills. Furthermore, what's your favourite score or the one you're most proud of? If this isn't the same as your best score. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pleasego.board-directory.net

What're your best scores?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MSN duck is unbeatable.  :: Computer games. :: Counter-strike.-
Jump to: